At JH Market, we are committed to providing our customers the highest quality Australian approved LED products at the best price.
The product warranty service at JH Market is limited to the replacement or repair of products that have become defective under normal usage, as determined by JH Market.
For individual product warranty terms please contact email@example.com or refer to our website.
You do not need to return any warranty items under $50. Just send us a photo or video showing the issue to get your replacement.
For all other claims, if we determine that the faulty items need to be returned, we will arrange free pick-up of the faulty items before we send out replacements.Warranty claims can be made in-store, online, over the phone or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org . All online enquiries will be answered by our customer service staff within 24 working hours.
Important Points to Note:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the faulty product until the product warranty claim is finalised. Any loss or further damages will void the product warranty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the original invoice for product warranty purposes. Any loss of sales proof will void the product warranty claim.
- If the customer can’t provide evidence of the faulty product, it is up to the customer to purchase the replacement product, which will be dispatched with free shipping and free faulty collection. Once the faulty product is returned and identified, refunds will be made.
- For all JinHang Lighting products, the light fitting will only be compatible with its driver in the package. Any issues as a result of using a different driver with the light fitting will void any product warranty claim.
- All clearance/warehouse/final sale products are not eligible for warranty, return or refunds.
We highly recommend our LED lighting products are installed by licensed Electricians with a standard plug base. For LED tube installation, the old fluorescent batten fittings must be modified to a LED fitting with a standard warning sticker before installing the LED tube, performed by a licensed Electrician.
Warranties are not transferable.
Any returns due to standard change of mind, not being suitable or if the job did not go forward, must be made within 30 days of purchase.
The value of the goods will be applied as a store credit to the account within 24 hours of any return or order cancellation arriving at our warehouse, and you will receive an automatic notification email. This store credit can be used on purchases immediately.
For more information on our change of mind refunds, please refer to ‘Refund Requests’ on this page.
All labour warranty claims are at JH Market’s absolute discretion and will only be approved after the supply of relevant evidence such as photos and receipts etc.
- The maximum amount able to be claimed for Labour warranty is up to $80 per faulty light.
- Labour warranty for applicable products only.
If for some reason your order with JH Market needs to be cancelled it will go onto your account as store credit no fees attached – Easy as! No questions asked!
If you require a Refund:
Refund requests are only available for change of mind cancellations on applicable products and must be in resalable condition, including packaging.
ALL refund request must be submitted online. Please email email@example.com directly with the following information:
1. Company name
2. Mobile number
3. Order number
4. Reason for refund
Refund requests will be reviewed to ensure stock has been returned and/or order has been cancelled. And any of the following applicable fees may be deducted:
- Cost of returning the item
- Original shipping fee for the initial delivery charges if you received free delivery
- The restocking fee for applicable products will be 20% of the original purchase price on normal returns.
- If you no longer need your order for whatever reason, a change of mind fee of 20% will be deducted from the refund.
Refund requests will be approved within 5 working days of your refund request application, and customers will receive an email confirmation once approved.
The refund will be processed within 21 working days after the request has been approved.
- Where a product listing specifically excludes returns under this policy, no returns under this policy will be permitted. (Such as clearance items or orders over 30 days)
- All refunds request must comply with JH Market's terms and conditions.
- Warranty items are limited to replacement or repair only.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if a cancelled order has already been dispatched.
- Standard returns must be in resalable condition, including original packaging.
- The customer must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- For partial returns, any discounts or promotions from the order will be deducted and recalculated.
Each voucher can only be used ONCE, for orders of the specific products more than $100 within each category.
Members may choose to terminate their Membership at any time. However, the enrollment fee is non-refundable, and no pro-rated refunds will be provided for the remaining duration of the membership after 30 days of cooling period.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable if any Membership benefits have been used, regardless of the status of the order(such as refunded or cancelled).
Membership benefits are non-transferable and are intended for the exclusive use of the enrolled member.
Membership benefits cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, unless explicitly stated.
All damaged goods during delivery claims MUST be lodged within 5 WORKING DAYS after the receiving the goods. Any damage or modification acted by the customer will void the product warranty.
All clearance/warehouse/final sale products are not eligible for change of mind returns.
JH Market will do their best to resolve any missing or incorrect items. Missing or incorrect items must be reported within 2 weeks of order arrival. JH Market will not hold responsibility for unreported missing or incorrect items over this time as investigation may no longer be able to be conducted.
For further information regarding Product Warranty & Returns, contact our JH Market Office at 1300 000 808.
We won't be beaten on price! If you find a cheaper price on an identical stocked item, we'll beat it by 10%!*
Click here to view our full T&Cs
The competing product at a lower price must be identical and:
- of the same manufacturing process and backed by the same product warranty period.
- currently advertised, in stock and available for shipment or pickup from an Australian based warehouse.
- documented proof of product and price.
- not part of any liquidation sale.