At JH Market, we are committed to providing our customers the highest quality Australian approved LED products at the best price.
The product warranty service at JH Market is limited to the replacement or repair of products that have become defective under normal usage, as determined by JH Market.
For individual product warranty terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website.
You do not need to return any warranty items under $50. Just send us a photo or video showing the issue to get your replacement.
For all other claims, if we determine that the faulty items need to be returned, we will arrange free pick-up of the faulty items before we send out replacements.Warranty claims can be made in-store, online, over the phone or via email on email@example.com . All online enquiries will be answered by our customer service staff within 24 working hours.
Important Points to Note:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the faulty product until the product warranty claim is finalised. Any loss or further damages will void the product warranty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the original invoice for product warranty purposes. Any loss of sales proof will void the product warranty claim.
- If the customer can’t provide evidence of the faulty product, it is up to the customer to purchase the replacement product, which will be dispatched with free shipping and free faulty collection. Once the faulty product is returned and identified, refunds will be made.
- For all JinHang Lighting products, the light fitting will only be compatible with its driver in the package. Any issues as a result of using a different driver with the light fitting will void any product warranty claim.
- All clearance/warehouse/final sale products are not eligible for warranty & return.
We highly recommend our LED lighting products are installed by licensed Electricians with a standard plug base. For LED tube installation, the old fluorescent batten fittings must be modified to a LED fitting with a standard warning sticker before installing the LED tube, performed by a licensed Electrician.
Warranties are not transferable.
Any returns due to standard change of mind, not being suitable or if the job did not go forward, must be made within 30 days of purchase.
The value of the goods will be applied as a store credit to the account within 24 hours of any return or order cancellation arriving at our warehouse, and you will receive an automatic notification email. This store credit can be used on purchases immediately.
For more information on our change of mind refunds, please refer to ‘Refund Requests’ on this page.
All labour warranty claims are at JH Market’s absolute discretion and will only be approved after the supply of relevant evidence such as photos and receipts etc.
- The maximum amount able to be claimed for Labour warranty is up to $80 per faulty light.
- Labour warranty for applicable products only.
By purchasing JH Trade+, you can receive access to labour warranty for 12 months. For JH Trade+ Labour Warranty Terms & Conditions, please refer to the JH Trade+ Terms and Conditions section of this page.
Refund requests are only available for change of mind on applicable products and must be in resalable condition, including packaging.
For refund requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with the following information:
1. Company name
2. Mobile number
3. Order number
4. Reason for refund
Refund requests will be assessed to ensure stock has been returned and/or order has been cancelled, and any of the following applicable fees may be deducted:
- Organise to return the product. Pick up cost would apply if you want us to pick up the product(s).
- Receive either store credit or a refund of the purchase price of the product (excluding initial delivery charges if you received free delivery and a restocking fee).
- Where a product listing specifically excludes returns under this policy, no returns under this policy will be permitted.
- The restocking fee for applicable products will be 15% of the original purchase price.
- To avoid being charged the 15% restocking fee, you can receive your refund as store credit. When checking out, simply apply the credit to your new purchases - easy!
Refund requests will be approved within 5 working days of your refund request application, and customers will receive an email confirmation once approved. The refund will be processed within 21 working days after the request has been approved.
- All refund requests must comply with JH Market’s terms and conditions.
- Warranty items are limited to replacement or repair only.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if a cancelled order has already been dispatched.
- Standard returns must be in resalable condition, including original packaging.
- The customer must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- For partial returns, any discounts or promotions from the order will be deducted and recalculated.
JH Trade+ is an annual subscription offering 12 months of Labour Warranty applicable only to products purchased and claimed within the period of subscription by the subscribed trade customer.
The JH Trade+ subscription starts on the date of purchase of JH Trade+, by adding SKU code JHV-TP at checkout.
The Warranty Claim Form needs to be fully filled by the trade customer and signed off by JH Market before processing of the claim can be initiated.
Labour Warranty is only valid for products installed according to the manufacturer's instructions by an electrician with a current Australian Electrical licence.
All wiring must be carried out by a licensed electrician and must be connected to the voltage requirements as specified in the ratings label.
The product(s) must not have been modified or changed in any way or the Labour Warranty will be void.
The maximum amount that can be claimed for Labour is up to $80 per faulty item, reimbursed in the form of store credit. A valid quote for labour costs must be provided to JH Market for review.
All claims for damaged goods during delivery MUST be lodged within 5 WORKING DAYS after the receiving the goods. Any damage or modification acted by the customer will void the product warranty.
All other product warranty terms and conditions apply as per the Warranty section on this website.
A maximum of 5 lighting project designs can be claimed during each annual subscription period.
Free product sample kit is any product up to the value of $50 (excl GST). If the trade price is higher, $50 will be deducted from the price and the balance is to be paid by the trade customer.
All damaged goods during delivery claims MUST be lodged within 5 WORKING DAYS after the receiving the goods. Any damage or modification acted by the customer will void the product warranty.
For further information regarding Product Warranty & Returns, contact our JH Market Office at 1300 000 808.
We won't be beaten on price! If you find a cheaper price on an identical stocked item, we'll beat it by 10%!*
Click here to view our full T&Cs
The competing product at a lower price must be identical and:
- of the same manufacturing process and backed by the same product warranty period.
- currently advertised, in stock and available for shipment or pickup from an Australian based warehouse.
- documented proof of product and price.
- not part of any liquidation sale.