Yiyun Corporation PTY LTD (Trading as JinHang Lighting and Electrical)
ABN 39 074 449 988
This site at www.jh.market (“Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from JinHang Lighting and Electrical (ABN 39 074 449 988) (“JinHang”).
- If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies and/or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
- JinHang reserves the right to accept or reject a customer registration for any reason at any time.
- Placing an Order
- Each order you place is a separate and binding agreement between you and JinHang with respect to supply of products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Pricing and Payment
- The price in respect to the product is specific on the site
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are quoted in Australian Dollars
- All prices started on the website are excluding GST
- JinHang reserves the right to change or alter prices of products on the website without notice to you, unless you have already submitted an order at a stipulated price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing (provided your order is not affected by a pricing error, in which case we will contact you to discuss the options available). We may decide to reject your order if the pricing error results in a loss for JinHang.
- All orders will be paid for at the time of submission, we will charge you and you agree to pay: both the price (which us the price at the time the order was submitted), GST and the delivery fee (if applicable)
- You can pay for your products by any of the methods specified on the electronic order form on the website, this include, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or PayPal. When paying by credit card, you authorise JinHang to debit your nominated card at the time you submit your order. The name on the credit card and the name used for the payment must match the name on the order. JinHang reserves the right to request further information prior to processing your order.
- You accept and agree that any payment in respect to an order must be cleared by JinHang before the products are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your order will be rejected in accordance to these terms and conditions and you will be notified of this on the website. In relation to credit cards, you should contact your card issuer in the first instance to try to resolve any problems concerning the use of your credit cards.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the products, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or broken any laws.
- You will receive a tax invoice by email once payment for your order has been processed.
- If JinHang cannot supply your order in full we will contact you to discuss your options.
- Delivery charge
- All prices quoted are exclusive of delivery charge, which will be added in the relevant invoice (if applicable)
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST, which will be added in the relevant invoice
- Cancellation of Orders
- JinHang may cancel an order (including any orders that JinHang has accepted) or any part of an order without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
- the Products that you order are not available;
- there is an error in the price or product description posted on the Site for that Product in that order; or
- In the circumstances referred to in clause 7(1)(i) and 7(1)(ii) above, JinHang will not charge you any fees and charges for the cancelled order.
- Your General Obligations
- You must ensure that your login identification details and password that are used to access the Site and the details of your account are kept in a safe and secure manner;
- You must notify JinHang if you are or become aware that there is or has been an unauthorised use of your login identification details and password or account, or any other security breach relating to your account;
- You must promptly advise JinHang of any changes to your information provided to JinHang as part of the customer registration process;
- You are responsible for any costs associated with your access to or use of the Site, including internet access fees;
- You are responsible and liable for any person that uses your login identification details and password or account to order Product(s) through the Site;
- General Restrictions
You must not:
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or JinHang’s other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in JinHang’s reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on JinHang’s infrastructure;
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- Access to site
- lock, suspend or delete your account or access to the Site at any time without prior notice to you;
- only give access to customers who provide a relevant and valid electrical or building license number
- cease providing the Site or any other product or service that may be available through the Site at any time; or
- stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that JinHang has accepted will not be affected by this.
- Warranties and Liability
- You warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to JinHang through the Site (including as part of the customer registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date; and
- you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order to us.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, JINHANG excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the material available on the Site and/or any use of the Site (“Services”).
- Please see www.jinhang.com.au/refunds&warranty to see our product warranties.
- Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise indicated, JinHang reserves all copyright in the content and design of the Site. JinHang owns all such copyright or uses it under licence or applicable law. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of the Site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a single hard copy of a whole page of the Site for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not, in any form, or by any means:
- otherwise reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of the Site;
- cause any of the material available on the Site to be framed or embedded in another website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services on the Site,
except with JinHang’s prior consent written or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
- Shipping Policy
JinHang’s shipping policy is available at http://www.jh.market/shipping-policy or by calling 1300 000 808