PSA 6000DCW Smoke Alarm 10 Year Lithium Battery (non-replaceable) with Wireless RF Interlink
In Store Stock Availability
- Underwood- Back Order
- Altona- Low Stock
- Moorabbin- Low Stock
- Powered by a 10 year lithium battery (non-replaceable)
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Wirelessly interlink up to 24 units
- Compatible with 6000THL smoke alarm controller, and 6000 series alarms fitted with 6000WB wireless base
- Approved and certified to AS/NZS4268:2017
|Working Temperature||0℃ to 45℃|
|Dimensions||Ø121mm x H46mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Battery|
The PSA Lifesaver 6000DCW model is a 10-year lithium battery powered smoke alarm with an in-built wireless RF interlink. It is designed to be interlinked with other 6000DCW units & Lifesaver 6000 series smoke alarms fitted with a 6000WB base.
When paired with the 6000THL (wireless smoke alarm controller), the 6000DCW smoke alarm can be operated via remote control, offering effortless test/hush functionality.
This smoke alarm uses photoelectric technology and is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling or wall. It can be used as a single stand-alone unit or be interconnected with up to 24 units.
- Living rooms
- Department stores