Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to legal residents of Australia, who have reached 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter, and the affiliated companies and agencies of the Promoter are ineligible to this promotion.
3. Excludes ACT
4. To be eligible, participants:
a. are required to purchase any amount products, and to any value to their shopping cart when purchasing online (excluding shipping and GST)
b. must be a registered JH Market trade account holder
c. must be logged into their JH Market account
5. The Promotion dates are as follows:
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 20 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 21 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 22 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 23 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 24 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 25 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 26 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 27 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 28 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 29 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 30 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 31 August, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 1 September, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 2 September, 2021
· 8.00am – 11.59pm AEST 3 September, 2021
6. 5 winners selected at random each day to win their order back of up to $1,000 (excluding GST & shipping).
7. All winners will be published on the JH Market Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JHMarketAU/, each day at approximately 12.00pm AEST
8. This Promotion will be promoted through third party websites or social media platforms, like Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
9. Participants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation to confirm the participants' eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the participant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction, then that participant will be deemed invalid.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
12. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
15. The promoter is JH Market.
Promoter: Yiyun Corporation Pty Ltd, Known as JH Market - 131 Keys Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189, ABN 39 074 449 988
Promotion Name: “Win Your Order” Up to $1,000 store credit to be won
Signup Location(s): https://jh.market/company/account/create/
Draw Time and Date: Each following day at 12pm Draw Location: JH Market - 131 Keys Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
Winners Publish Location: https://www.facebook.com/JHMarketAU/
Prize Pool Value:
5 x up to $1,000 each day (maximum daily value = $5,000 of store credit
Store credits will be applied to trade accounts within two (2) business days
Winners on each Saturday & Sunday of the promotion period will be announced on the Monday at 12pm AEST
1 order constitutes 1 entry into the day's lucky draw. 5 winners will be randomly selected out of the qualifying participants. Store credit will be the equivalent of invoiced grand total less shipping less tax. Note that discounts and store credits applied at checkout will not be taken into consideration in the invoiced grand total.
- Example 1: A winning customer picked at random who purchases $450 worth of products (after discount & store credit applied, less shipping & GST) will only be eligible for a $450 store credit
- Example 2: A winning customer picked at random who purchases $1200 worth of products (after discount & store credit applied, less shipping & GST) will only be eligible for a $1,000 store credit
- Example 3: A winning customer picked at random who places 2 orders (after discount & store credit applied, less shipping & GST) x $150 ($300 for a single day) will only be eligible for $150 store credit (not $300)
Conditions for using store credit include:
(a) Store credits are applied to the account registered with the same email address used to place your Order. Store credits cannot be transferred to other accounts.
(b) We will automatically apply store credits against future purchases before asking you for additional payments.
(c) Store credit is valid for 12 months. Any balance that remains after the 12 months will be voided and will not be available for use.
(d) Store credit does not accrue interest, nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash at any time. If you accept store credit for a cancellation or return, and then purchase further items with that store credit, you will only be able to accept store credit for the subsequent cancellation or return of those items - you will not be able to refund or return those further items for cash.
2. If you cancel or return only certain items purchased in bundle deals or multi-buy promotions, any items you don’t return will be charged at full price, and the refund amount will be reduced accordingly.
3. If you return an item from the Order that was placed during the Offer period, the store credit will be recalculated based on the new Order value. For example:* If you placed an Order of $1000 during the Offer period, and subsequently returned an item that dropped the order value below $1000, you will have forfeited the $250 store credit* If you placed an Order of $2000 during the Offer period, and subsequently returned an item that dropped the order value to $1000 or more but less than $2000, your store credit will reduce from $500 to $250* If you have used the store credit before returning an item that was part of the Order placed during the Offer period, the used store credit will be deducted from the value of the item(s) returned