What are smart skylights?
Smart skylights are a cost effective and simpler alternative to traditional skylights. They mimic light close to real sunlight and produce a natural sky blue light. For real sunlight, light scatters off molecules in the air, creating a phenomenon called ‘Rayleigh Scattering’, which makes the sky appear blue. Smart skylights simulate this Rayleigh Scattering using innovative technology which gives off a realistic blue light.
Traditional skylights vs smart skylights
● Provides light for darker spaces
● Indirect solar light
● Potential roof leakage
● Potential interior sun damage
● Heat gain & loss
● Easy installation - no requirement for an opening in the roof
● Smart automation with remote and app control
● Different modes designed for reading, dining, night time & automatic sunrise/sunset
● Affordable pricing
● Realistic sunlight without UV damage
● Multiple units can be installed in one space without weakening structure
● Consumes electricity
● Fixed design
Our smart skylights are great for bringing realistic lighting to a space. They are made from high quality materials and use the latest Osram technology. The product can be installed recessed or embedded, so it can suit a variety of spaces.
Our smart skylights are perfect for those who are wary of the issues that come with physical skylights, for example roof leakages and temperature control, but want to increase their property value and have realistic sunlight.
Smart skylights are a fixed skylight meaning that they cannot be opened or closed for ventilation.
This innovative product when connected to the app, Tuya, knows your time zone and will adjust the brightness accordingly, including sunrises and sunsets. You can also control this smart skylight with a remote and adjust the light output to your desired brightness to suit different applications, for example reading, dining and decoration.
- Easy installation, no need to open the entire roof
- Market leading prices
- Smart automation with remote and app control
- Can improve productivity and add value to properties
- A great alternative to harmful UV rays
- Houses and townhouses
- Apartments and highrise buildings
- Underground areas including car parks and train stations