1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to legal residents of Australia, who have reached 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter, and the affiliated companies and agencies of the Promoter are ineligible to this promotion.
3. To be eligible, participants:
a. must be a registered JH Market trade account holder
b. must be logged into their JH Market account
c. make a purchase from JH Market. See ‘Conditions’ for eligibility criteria and how to enter the daily draw.
4. The Promotion dates are as follows:
- Commences: 8.00am AEST Saturday 4 September 2021
- Ends: 11.59pm AEST Sunday 26 September 2021
5. 1 winner will be selected at random over the promotion period. They will be given a selection of memorabilia to choose from OR a Rebel Sport voucher.
6. 1 piece of memorabilia will be given away each day during the week from Monday to Friday.
7. All winners will be published on the JH Market Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JHMarketAU/, at approximately 12.00pm AEST
8. This Promotion will be promoted through third party websites or social media platforms, like Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must always comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
9. Participants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation to confirm the participants' eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of
the participant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction, then that participant will be deemed invalid.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to
or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest,
the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
12. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the
minimum allowable by law).
13. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
15. The promoter is JH Market.
Promoter: Yiyun Corporation Pty Ltd, Known as JH Market -131 Keys Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
Promotion Name: “Footy Finals Fever”
Signup Location(s): https://jh.market/company/account/create/
Promotion Commencement Date: Saturday, 4th September 2021
Draw Time and Date: Each following day at 12pm
Draw Location: JH Market -131 Keys Road, Moorabbin, Vic 3189
Winners Publish Location: https://www.facebook.com/JHMarketAU/
Prize: Officially Certified AFL Memorabilia
Winners will be contacted by JH Market on the day of the draw and given a selection of memorabilia to choose from or a Rebel Sport voucher. Prizes will be dispatched within five (5) business days.
- 1 order over $500 constitutes 5 (five) entries into the draw.
- 1 order below $500 but above $100 (excluding GST & Shipping) constitutes 1 (one) entry into the draw
- A minimum order of $100 (excluding GST & Shipping) is required to be eligible to enter the draw
- One qualifying order per customer, per day.
- Example: If a customer places two separate orders, each to the value of $500+, only 5 entries will be awarded on that day.
1. Winners will be randomly selected out of the qualifying participants. Store credit does not apply.
2. JH Market will feature daily deals on products which will allow customers the opportunity to
accumulate further entries to this promotion in addition to the 1 entry (orders below $500) or 5
entries (orders above $500+)
- Example: A customer purchases daily ‘Product’ to the value of $550 which includes 3 entries. This customer will receive 5 entries for their purchase over $500, and an additional 3 entries for purchasing this product. In total, this customer will have 8 entries into the daily draw.