Emerex Guardian Emergency Lighting Test Switch
In Store Stock Availability
- Albion- Back Order
- Altona- Back Order
- Chesterville- Back Order
- Epping- Back Order
- Moorabbin- Back Order
- 4 poles (up to 4 lighting circuits) & 16 Amp contactor
- Fully electronic and digitally controlled
- Automatically reverts to original state as soon as discharge is completed
- Designed and tested in accordance to AS/NZS 2293.1
- 100,000 hours lifespan & 5 years warranty
|Classification||C0:0 / C90:0|
|Dimensions||70 x 88 x 65 mm|
Presented in a compact, DIN-mountable form factor for easy installation in a switchboard, the Emerex Guardian Emergency Lighting Test Switch simulates mains failure for 90 or 120 minutes duration via a user-selectable switch.
In accordance with AS2293.2, manual discharge facilities for emergency lighting installations must be key-operated and automatically revert to its normal state upon completion of the discharge test. This emergency lighting test switch is compliant with this.
A 120-minute commissioning test needs to be conducted for all new installations (the first discharge), followed by a 90-minute in-service discharge test every 6 months.
- Shopping centres
- Bars and restaurants
- Car parks
- Industrial Facilities